The need to hire a new employee can arise anytime, and for different reasons too. Companies are aware that the process of recruiting and hiring good people can be both time-consuming and costly in nature. But there’s no negating the fact that the hiring process holds vital importance in the functioning of a company. It is a clear case of ‘quality’ over ‘quantity’; the quality of the employees hired does a lot more than having enough employees to handle the work. More importantly, it also has a direct impact on company’s work culture and its financial worth.
Helping companies hire the right employees is IFFCOYuva, and it makes that possible with its Candidate Search function. In a short span of time, IFFCOYuva has managed to attract a huge number of job seekers to register on its website. This is owing to the various advantages it provides compared to other job portals. As an employer registered with IFFCOYuva, you can easily use the filters available on the portal to identify the right candidate for the role.
Filters that You Can Use on IFFCOYuva
There are multiple filters which allow you to search for job seekers based on their skill or designation, along with other parameters that you can use to refine your search. These include:
- Qualification: You can filter job seekers on the basis of their qualifications. You can select the qualification from School drop-out to Masters/PGDM, depending on the job profile at hand, and your requirement.
- Total Experience: There are certain jobs in India, which require you to hire a person who understands the responsibilities associated with the job, or has prior experience of handling the responsibilities associated with the role. This parameter allows you to filter candidates based on the experience, starting from fresher looking for their first job.
- Location: This parameter allows you to filter candidates based on location, and will help keep outstation candidates from showing up in the search. However, if that is something that you are flexible about, then you can employ this filter accordingly.
- Current CTC: Current CTC remains an important criterion for many workplaces, especially start-ups as many of them can only offer hikes as per their predefined budgets. Current CTC will allow you to explore candidates that fall within your budget.
- Currently Employed: Depending on your requirement, this parameter will either show employed or only non-employed job seekers.
- Gender: There are still some jobs that are gender-specific. While a candidate might be fully qualified for the job, the law might bar persons from certain genders from performing that job. This is where this filter comes in handy.